Search Flex Components Free

Custom Search

December 13, 2007

Flash Platform Marathon

What is the best ActionScript3.0 book out there? I would like to know also. There are plenty of Flex and ActionScript books and one just CAN'T read them all. With 500 pages every one of them is big time investment. So, how to decide?

Surely that right pick depends on what one wants to learn most, but for begginers, like me, it's harder to choose, I think.



Maybe most popular is the best one. On Amazon, one of the best-sellers of all times became recently Colin Moock's "Essential ActionScript 3.0 (Essential)". I will repeat that: of all times ! It seems that everybody is running Flash Platform Marathon. I know I am.

So, what ActionScript3.0 / Flex / Flash book are you reading right now?

Related Flex Tutorials