Search Flex Components Free

Custom Search

December 13, 2007

How To Start Online Business

Is it hard to start your own online business? What does it takes to be a success and what kind of differences are bringing new technologies?

These are tough questions and I can only guess how many of you have that PERFECT idea right now. I don't know the answer, not yet. But I can see some things that can give me an idea about how things will change, in what direction. I'm talking about MixBook. This is where Flex becomes not only interesting technology for geeks, but you can see how simple Flex application becomes backbone for a company.

Create your own book, share it and get it's printed version delivered to your door. Prices are from $12.99 for 20 pages to $44.99 for 100 pages book and more. And when you see how those books pages turn so nicely within Flex application on website, you will be thrilled for sure.

Simple idea, available technology and people with ambition. Maybe this is the answer to my question.

Related Flex Tutorials