Search Flex Components Free

Custom Search

December 12, 2007

cant-believe-those-are-java-applets

I’ve spent half hour playing these visual effect pages. I just can’t believe those are good old Java Applets. They kinda changed my view towards the sister technology JavaFX. The effects are actually quite simple, I’m sure the mathematic model behind them won’t be too complicate. It just I’ve never seen Java applets can do things like those, which we are very familiar with Flash people. I would suggest you play those and get a hang of it on how to control the draws. Then you can get creative to start drawing some very pretty stuffs.

Look for the big Next button at the bottom of the page to move to next effects. There are different variations. Also you could find more stuffs if go to the main site, Eigelb, apparently owned by designer and programmer Paul Schmidinger in Austria. You don’t run into Java visual designer very often.

Related Flex Tutorials