Search Flex Components Free

Custom Search

December 13, 2007

2/5 for bookshef widget poll results

Poll is closed now. You rated my flash bookshelf widget with 2/5, which is pretty much what I was expected. Next step will be to introduce Categories. Every category will be another XML node, so just small modifications will be needed. In this way you can have let's say flash related books category, horror books category, my books category if you have written some books or whatever.

Bookshelf widget is not aiming to be something original and wowish, it's just my little experiment since right now I'm very interested in XML-Flash integration. That's all to it. I'm also searching for some subject related books so if anyone have good tip, you are welcomed to share. Thanks

Related Flex Tutorials